Ring Size Guide
How To Measure Your Ring Size
- IF YOU HAVE AN EXISTING RING
- IF NOT, MEASURE YOUR FINGER
1. Wrap a strip of paper around your finger, just above the knuckle, and mark the point at which the two ends meet
2. Measure the paper from mark to mark to find your ring circumference (mm)
3. Use the Ring Sizing Chart to locate your size
1. Measure your finger in warm temperatures at the end of the day.
2. If your knuckle is a lot larger than the base of your finger, measure both the base of your finger and your knuckle and select a size between the two.
3. When considering a wide band, move up a size from your measurement, for comfort’s sake.